Permission Please

We know the kiddos are cute and if you would like a copy of a picture of them please email me. Please do not copy without permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Grant

I actually made it to Relief Society tonight. I took Lily with me so that made it a little easier to leave.
While I was gone Grant managed to clog all 3 toilets. Apparently, he clogged 2 with toilet paper and one with Lysol wipes. (Brett was so nice to have it all cleaned up and unclogged by the time I got home.) It took me a long time to figure out why Grant would've done this, then I got it. I was cleaning all 3 bathrooms yesterday and Grant, for the first time, was really interested while I was cleaning. "Mom, I help?" One time earlier today while he was on the toilet, I grabbed a Lysol wipe and cleaned up the floor. So Grant, while I was gone, thought he was doing a great help by cleaning and throwing the stuff into the toilet.

This is so Grant. He is so smart about so many things and then he does something like this that reminds me he's still a 2 year old.

2 comments:

Emilie said...

How do I get my kids to say, "Mom. I help?"

Emilie said...

Sorry to leave this here. Email me your address so I can add you to the Private blog!

eahern at live dot com