Permission Please

We know the kiddos are cute and if you would like a copy of a picture of them please email me. Please do not copy without permission. Thank you.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ava's notes

Ava loves to write notes to us and tape them up on the wall. They're almost always sweet, cute and happy, just like Ava. Until this morning...(click the picture to enlarge)
It made me feel like mother of the year until I realized what she was talking about.
The other night I was sitting on the couch with Christian and told him how special he was. I think all of the kids are special, that's what Mom's say. I think Christian must have told Ava "Mom said I was special" and she interpreted that as "well, I guess I'm not special." and this is the note she left for me. Of course I sat down and talked to her about it. I'm trying to work these issues out now so maybe they wont be so bad when she's a teenager. Maybe???

on another note...

This note says Do not Bother me, posted on the bathroom door. This is a phrase heard often when someone is in the bathroom here.

This one is for a Family bathroom, just like at the mall.

No comments: