Permission Please

We know the kiddos are cute and if you would like a copy of a picture of them please email me. Please do not copy without permission. Thank you.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pig cake

I found an old recipe for Pig cake that I used to make as a kid.
I asked the kids if they wanted to make it so we bought all the ingredients a few weeks ago. We finally made it today. They were so excited about it, especially because it contains 2 of their favorites, mandarin oranges and pineapple. Christian did an awesome job mixing the frosting and Ava frosted the cake and it looked so pretty. (of course no picture of this, Lily was crying in the background). Then tonight Christian was on the phone with Granny B, Sean & Kat and had to tell everyone that "we made a Pig cake, but there's no bacon or Pigs in it."

No comments: