I spread my wings a little more and actually started calling people in the ward to arrange play dates for Ava. (how weird of a world is it now that we don't just play outside, we actually have to call someone for a play date? My mom never had to do that. We just roamed the streets and came home when the lights came on, or when my dad would stand outside and whistle for us. DOGS, anyone?)
Anyway, Brooke's mom called me back on Monday and said that Ava could come over while I had Activity Days today. Ava was sooooo excited that she told everyone, several times, that she was "going to Brooke's house on Thursday while my mom goes to Activity Days!" I told Ava to be on her best manners, no fighting, or crying (Ava's pretty good about not being bratty).
When I picked her up Brooke's mom said that Ava was so sweet and polite and definitely wants her to come back and play.
Way to go Ava! Being nice matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment