Permission Please

We know the kiddos are cute and if you would like a copy of a picture of them please email me. Please do not copy without permission. Thank you.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Christian's homemade laptop

Christian's been making homemade laptops for the last week. Basically it's a piece of paper that he tries to write letters and numbers on to resemble a keyboard. Then he wanders around the house and says "Where's my computer?"
He was so frustrated the other day because Ava made her own laptop and it was way more detailed than his. He actually quit making them for a day then started right back up because we had a talk about practicing so he could improve his writing.

Any skill we really want to improve is worth practicing. I'm trying to practice what I preach by having the family on a schedule for Myopractics. I've even had a girl from the ward come over twice this last week. I'm getting there, slowly but surely! I will be braver once we get back from CA and invite more people that have been begging me for the last few months!

No comments: